AHA members, remember to login first to display discounted fees
7 CPD points for one day or 14 CPD points for both days
Join NSW Branch as Jill Turland and Bryan Barrass share their expertise in megapotency homoeopathy in combination with osteopathic and other techniques in order to facilitate dramatic physical, emotional and mental healing.
Further information can be found in the BROCHURE and full program details can be found HERE.
Early Bird Pricing:
+ AHA Professional Members: $240 for both days or $120 for one day
+ AHA General Members: $288 for both days or $144 for one day
+ AHA Student Members: $180 for both days or $90 for one day
+ Non-AHA Members: $336 for both days or $168 for one day
Early bird registration available until 7 February.
+ AHA Professional Members: $290 for both days or $145 for one day
+ AHA General Members: $350 for both days or $175 for one day
+ AHA Student Members: $216 for both days or $108 for one day
+ Non-AHA Members: $400 for both days or $200 for one day
Registration closes at midnight on 3 March.
Dates & Times:
Saturday, 6 March, 2021, 9am-5pm
Sunday, 7 March, 2021, 9am-5pm
Morning and afternoon tea will be provided. There are many local eateries in the vicinity or BYO lunch.
- A cancellation fee of $30 is charged for any paid and subsequently cancelled registrations.
- The Early Bird fee only applies if paid by the Early Bird deadline.
- Early Bird registration is open until midnight on 7 February.
- Registration closes at midnight on 3 March.
- For help with registration and payment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0421 672 023.